Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Iconic Duos that Probably Describe Your Dream Relationship

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

In honor of Valentine’s Day, I decided to ask a number of friends which romantic duo best describes their ideal relationship and why. In return, I received a wide range of responses. So scroll through, smile, and enjoy!

Steph and Ayesha Curry

“They support each other and are both successful at what they want to do!” – Sean

Justin and Emily Baldoni

“Because they just seem so open and have good communication, and whatever they do they do as a team. They have each other’s backs and are willing to work through the tough times and not just give up.” – Alena

Lily and Marshall from How I Met Your Mother

“It’s true love and support.” – Rio

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

“Because they mess around with each other and are so comfortable with each other. They’re like best friends who got married and, honestly, that’s the dream.” – Mateo

Aladdin and Jasmine from Aladdin

“They’re a classic… It’s a better version of Romeo and Juliet.” – Ayan

Fred and Velma from Scooby Doo

“Because even though they leave each other at times they always end up back together.” – Prapti

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend

“Because they’re rich and beautiful.” – Lena

Donkey and Dragon from Shrek or Fiona and Shrek from Shrek

“Because their love wasn’t based off materialistic things.” – Randle

My parents

“My parents because this year will mark their 25th year of marriage and I can’t even explain to you how in love they are. They spend so much time roasting each other and laughing and working together through everything. They put each other and our family before everything else. I want that so badly! At least the constant laughing part.” – Kass

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds (again)

“‘Cause we’d both be hot and famous.” – Tou

Emily Blunt and John Krasinski

“John is pretty much the real-life, richer version of his character Jim from The Office. Together they’re like partners in crime who make each other laugh, are both super successful, and are there for each other at the end of the day (basically the start of my dream future family dynamic).” – Krisi, aka ME

Cover image source: Pexels

Krisi is a second year at UC Davis, born and raised in southern California. Despite aspiring to pursue a career in medicine, she enjoys using both writing and music as her creative outlet. She is a free spirit- an avid lover of traveling and finding new places. Always spoiling her friends through cooking and baking, she takes pleasure in sharing her hobbies and experiences with others.