February Photo A Day Challenge: Week One Wrap Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

The first week of our February photo challenge has gone amazingly! As I write this we’ve had over 400 600 photo submissions. WOW. Like promised, we’ve rounded up some of our favorites from the week to feature. If your photo isn’t pictured don’t worry, keep posting daily for a chance to be featured in next week’s wrap up!

The following bloggers have been participating daily, liking some of their favorite posts and even written about the photo challenge on their personal blogs. Make sure to follow them for extra updates on the photo challenge that you wont find here. All the bloggers are part of the Her Campus Blogger Network, a network that works to connect bloggers that write about everything from high school to being a mom.

Follow Rubi (that’s me!) on Instagram to see what I comes up with for the daily challenge!!

When Life Gives You Rubi (that’s me, just in case you forgot)

For my article on the photo challenge click here. Besides writing about it for my blog and Her Campus UC Riverside, I’ve been looking at every single submission daily and reposting some of our favorites on HC UC Riverside’s Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.

On my blog you can find content on anything from what to pack for college, how to enjoy your Valentine’s Day while single and stories about my awkward everyday life. Click here to visit my blog and on the links below to follow me on other social media sites.

Instagram // Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin // Google+

Follow Areeba on Instagram to keep up with her daily posts…

I Have A Messy Bun

A fellow Her Campus Blogger Network member, Areeba is a blogger from Pakistan who describes her blog as “an anything-lifestyle-everything-awesome blog, that’s how I categorize it. I blog for myself, little pleasures, dose of sarcasm and sometimes I make everyone laugh.” 

As the first HC Blogger Network member to agree to take part in our challenge, Areeba is one of the kindest bloggers I’ve met during the process of making this photo challenge a reality.You can read her piece on the February photo challenge here and click below to follow her on her other social media sites.

Instagram // Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin

Check out Dylan on Instagram to keep up with her daily posts on the challenge!

Sartorial Spice

Dylan from Sartorial Spice is also a Her Campus Blogger Network member whose writing combines fashion, lifestyle and beauty, with its own touch of personal stories and opinions with a nice little kick to it. Along with writing for her own blog, she is the social media director for our sister campus, Her Campus Montclair. Make sure to click below to follow her on her other social media accounts.

Instagram // Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin

Now for the part you’ve all been waiting for, our favorite posts of the week, in GIF FORM!!  Remember to participate daily and hashtag #HCUCRVDAY for a better chance of being featured next week and winning the grand prize!

DAY 1: Opening Credit Song

DAY 2: Sky

DAY 3: Just Waking Up Selfie

DAY 4: Favorite Quote

DAY 5: Best Friend

DAY 6: Summer 2013

DAY 7: First World Problem

Rubi Mancilla

UC Riverside

Rubi Mancilla is a fourth year studying Psychology and Women's Studies at UC Riverside. She decided to double major because at the time it seemed like she was getting two degrees for the price of one, the ultimate sale! She writes about relationships, how to spend a Friday night at home, being a confused twenty-something and never having enough money in her bank account. Her column 'Midweek Study Break' is published every Wednesday but you can read more of her work in her new project, When Life Gives You Rubi. Until Disney decides to make a movie about how hard it is to be a recent (single) college graduate, we can try to figure out this whole being a grown up thing together.   
UC Riverside

UC Riverside