11 Types of Girls You’ll Meet in the Club Bathroom

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

The bathroom of a night club is a magical place. A true sanctuary where anyone who identifies as a girl can take a breather from the hectic environment and take mirror pictures with their friends. And while every girl is unique and special (obviously), we have started to notice a pattern. Here are the 11 types of girls you’ll meet in the club bathrooms.

1. The Complimenter

She will tell you you’re beautiful, compliment your hair, and ask you where you got your shirt- all in the same breath.

2. The Parent

“Okay there are only three of us in here. Where’s Kelly? I’m going to text Kelly. No, Hannah, you can’t have another drink, I already cut you off.”

3. The Socializer

You’ve never met her before, but suddenly she’s hugging you and you know how many siblings she has and when her birthday is.

4. The Crier

You don’t know why she’s crying. In fact, there probably isn’t even a reason, but the only way to get her to stop is by promising her chicken nuggets.

5. The Absolute Mess

Her knee is bleeding, she can’t find her phone, and she thinks that she maybe drank too much.

6. The Annoyed One

That guy isn’t texting her back, and her friend isn’t spending enough time with her.

7. The Eater

This club doesn’t sell fries, but there she is, sitting on the counter, eating fries.

8. The Mary Poppins

Oh you need concealer? It’s in her purse. A hair brush? In her purse. A tampon? Plastic or cardboard? Lost your cell? She has quarters you can use for a pay phone.

9. The Hot One

This girl is feeling herself. But it makes sense, because she looks great.

10. The Motivational Speaker

“You are one of the nicest people I know! You can do anything!”  

11. The Sleeper

She’s not even that drunk, but she fell asleep on the toilet, and then again on the cab ride home, and then again on the living room floor.

Which one are you? And who else do you see all the time? Let us know in the comments down below!

Ellen is a fourth year student at the University of Victoria, completing a major in Writing and a minor in Professional Writing: Editing and Publishing. She is currently a Campus Correspondent for the UVic chapter, and spends most of her free time playing Wii Sports and going out for breakfast. She hopes to continue her career in magazine editing after graduation, and finally travel somewhere farther than Disneyworld. You can follow her adventures @ellen.harrison