Giveaway Time! Winter Survival Pack with prizes from Aritzia, BaubleBar, Cosabella, TRESemme, and more!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

‘Tis the season to be jolly? Maybe back in high school it was, but with the imminent approach of exams, 8000 word essays that still need to be written and the stuffy nose you’re battling on the side, it’s safe to say that times have changed. You’re not alone – as a fellow collegiette I feel your pain. That’s why I was delighted to come home today to eleven pounds of “jolly” (or at least, it said 11lbs on the Canada Post label). That’s right – the Her Campus Winter Survival Kits have officially come in! We have compiled the survival items into one grand survival pack and five demi-prize prize packs using all the items that came in today, and hope that we can spread at least a little holiday cheer in what is shaping up to be a tough exam season.

Let’s take a look!

The CamelBak spill-proof and durable eddy bottle in a special Her Campus approved pink. CamelBak has over twenty-five years of experience making top-notch bottles, and this particular one is BPA free with a bite valve that gives you faster flow and increased durability. This bottle also comes with also a lifetime warranty – because life happens. Geeze, the $500 dollar watch I got my boyfriend for Christmas didn’t even come with a lifetime warranty. This bottle is valued at $21.

ARITZIA. This fashion brand needs no introduction, but for those of you who are a little fuzzy on the details, Aritzia is a Canadian clothing brand founded some thirty odd years ago in Vancouver, British Columbia. This is the brand that brought you the iconic TNA sweaters whose colossal success enabled TNA to become a stand-alone store, similar to Aritzia’s more mature Wilfred label, which is also being sold in stand-alone stores. Aritzia has generously donated $25 gift cards, to be redeemed at any time. Retail therapy, anybody?

BaubleBar was founded in 2011 by two graduates of Harvard Business School, and was quick to become one of the top online retailers for affordable, trendy jewelry. In the past, BaubleBar has collaborated on collections with brands such as Georgetown Cupcake and Anthropologie, most recently releasing a collection designed by actress Emma Roberts. We were sent a delicate gold bracelet designed by Emma that spells out “I CANT,” along with a black pouch and gift card for $10 off a BaubleBar purchase. Together valued at roughly $28.

Cosabella is an Italian phrase meaning “beautiful thing” and was founded in 1983 by a husband and wife team who believed that women should have vibrant, colorful lingerie to reflect her every mood, and our high-energy, eclectic world. Cosabella lingerie has been featured in shows and movies like “Sex and the City,” “True Blood,” and “Oprah.” We were sent a “Never Say Never Cutie Lowrider” thong, and plenty of coupons for 25% off an online purchase, available to all collegiettes. Thong valued at $21.50, value of coupon varies based on purchased.

At one point or another, everybody’s probably had at least one bottle of TRESemme in his or her bathroom. I actually have two bottles right now, because I like to match my conditioner to my shampoo. But did you know that before TRESemme set up camp on the edge of every hair-savvy collegiette’s bathtub, it was initially marketed toward salons? TRESemme prides itself as a brand that delivers salon quality results without the salon price tag, and we were sent samples of their “7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo,” “7 Day Keratin Smooth Conditioner,” and “7 Day Heat Activated Treatment” from their latest “7 Day Keratin Smooth” line. This line claims to provide a non-damaging smoothing effect to the hair that lasts through washes, which sounds perfect to this collegiette – especially since most days, I don’t even bother running a comb through my hair. Personally, I’m excited to try this one out! 

This is a really interesting little book from “The Timeline Project,” a mental health and wellness initiative developed for women by Bayer HealthCare. It is a website that is part journal, part mood board, and all info-rich resource to give collegiettes like yourself a place to think about your future, pick a career path that suits your strengths, and visualize your path. We were sent the first volume of their magazine with stories from real women about their careers, ambitions and side-gigs. From becoming a YouTube star to opening up your own yoga studio, The Timeline Project’s got your back.

THIS. By the end of December, I guarantee that every collegiette will have purchased or wish they had purchased some form of this. Cold-EEZE is a line of cold remedy products that will shorten your cold and get you through winter break so you can enjoy your holidays without the constant presence of a tissue box. We were sent “Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief” that promises to alleviate cold and flu, as well as the symptoms that come along with them such as cough, chest congestion, and sore throat. Not sick yet but want to take an immune booster just in case? We got you. We also have packages of “Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support” that promotes immune health, antioxidant support, and is rich in natural Vitamin C, Echinacea, and Natural Energy. The best part? They come in delicious flavors like orange and honey lemon.

Don’t just take our word on it, though. We will be giving away SIX packs filled with these fabulous survival items for collegiettes to try, and here’s how to enter. You must “like” us on Facebook or “follow” us on Twitter, and comment what you are most looking forward to in December. This will enter you in the draw for one of five demi-prize packs, valued at roughly $30, containing:

1. $25 Gift card to Aritzia
  2. 1 TRESemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Sample Pack
  3. 1 Copy of “The Time Line Project” Magazine
  4. 25% Off Cosabella online
  5. 3 packs of Cold-EEZE

To enter the draw for the grand survival pack, valued at roughly $120, you must “like” us on Facebook or “follow” us on Twitter, comment on the contest post what you are most looking forward to in December, and then “share” the contest post. This will enter you in the draw for:

1. 1 CamelPak eppy bottle
  2. $50 Gift Card to Aritzia
  3. 1 Cosabella “Never say Never Cutie Lowrider” thong
  4. 1 BaubleBar “I Can’t” bracelet, $10 gift card to use online
  5. 1 TRESemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Sample Pack
  6. 1 Copy of “The Time Line Project” Magazine
  7. 3 packs of Cold-EEZE

Contest opens November 26th, winners will be chosen November 30th. Good luck! 

Lisa Chen

U Toronto

Lisa Chen is currently a second year student majoring in the History and Philosophy of Science and Technology (it's a thing - I swear!) with a minor in English and a joint minor with Singapore National University in Asian Culture and Literature. When she is not editing articles for HerCampus and marveling at the amazing content her writers produce, Lisa is an executive on the Arts and Science Student's Union (ASSU) where she represents and advocates for the interests of over 24,000 students enrolled in the Faculty of Arts and Science. Lisa hopes to study law after graduation, preferably somewhere warm like California because Canadian winters are ridiculous and she loves high-waisted shorts. If you see her around campus, don't be afraid to come say hi! Especially if you love Adventure Time and Harry Potter as much as she does.