Peter B ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Name: Peter B.
Class Year: Senior
Age: 23
Living: Off Campus
Hometown: Olso, Norway
Major: Psychology
Relationship Status: Single

President of INS and active member of Senate, Peter is one busy stud and he still manages to dish on his ideal woman and his plans for the future. Calling all brunettes that fit the description be sure to look out for Peter because he is single and ready to mingle.

What traits do you look for in a girl?
“Well humor, definitely. I like when girls are honest and when they don’t have to try to impress you by agreeing with you. I like girls I can have a discussion with. This seems like an easy question to answer, but girls are so different. I like girls that are athletic too.”

What sport in particular?
“Skiing, cause I like skiing too.” (laughs)

What would be your perfect date.?
“It’s funny because I’ve been living here for 2 ½ years and I’ve only been on one date. So that’s interesting. (laughs) A perfect date would be dinner or the movies and then go out for some drinks afterwards. I haven’t been on many dates, so I don’t know what the perfect date is. I still have yet to explore”

Any celebrity crushes?
“Maybe Jennifer Aniston. I always liked her a lot. I watched Friends when I was little. She’s not like the “sex bomb” all guys drool over she just seems really genuine. However, I don’t really know because I’ve only see her in movies. (laughs)

Tell us about your past relationships.
“I’ve had only two serious relationships. I’m not very experienced. But I’m happy to be single right now. It’s difficult to have a girlfriend when I’m going back and forth between here and Norway”

What is the future looking like?
“I’m graduating in May so I hope to go to grad school in Europe and work there for a bit and then come back here to get my MBA.”

Any advice for our readers?
“Be yourself.”

Well, I guess all it takes is a little humor and an easy-going personality to strike a conversation with this campus cutie. Maybe even his heart if you’re lucky ;)

Coming across Her Campus as a senior in high school and then leading her very own branch, Emily proudly calls herself the co-president and editor-in-chief of Her Campus University of San Francisco. While Emily has a guilty addiction to shopping, celebrities, and all things "girly" she hopes that she can integrate this into a relatable magazine to the women of her campus. Emily has a slight infatuation for John Krasinski and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. When she's not day dreaming about her future husbands, Emily is participating in many extra curricular activities such as her sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta. Emily enjoys good company, good FOOD, and a good ole' television. One of the most recent television series Emily has become a fan of is ABC's Pan Am. If only Pan Am continued to exist, Emily would have seriously considered becoming a stewardess. The success of the branch has yet to blossom. Emily hopes that she can bring Her Campus University of San Francisco to its full potential. In the future, Emily plans studying abroad all over the European continent and pursue her passion of social justice through fashion.