This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.
Age: 18

Age: 18 Housing: Gilson Hometown: Los Angeles, CA Major: Undeclared Arts & Sciences Relationship Status: Single

Calling all USF ladies who are looking for a relaxed and exciting guy with big ambitions? Look no furthur than Nic!

What are your interests/hobbies? Skateboarding, music, making movies, sports, video games, and working out. Three words to describe you? Observant, chill, and funny. Top pet peeves when it comes to girls? Girls that play games or are unnecessarily awkward. Describe your perfect USF girl.  Down to earth, not boring, doesn’t take things too seriously, sense of humor, pretty, and dresses cool. Fun fact? I can speak Swedish. Dream job? Head of a modest artist’s agency or actor. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received? Failure to prepare is preparation for failure. What’s on your bucket list before graduation? I just want to enjoy myself, keep the films coming, and get my money up!

Housing: Gillson
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Major: Undeclared Arts & Sciences
Relationship Status: Single

Calling all USF ladies who are looking for a relaxed and exciting guy with big ambitions?
Look no furthur than Nic!

What are your interests/hobbies? Skateboarding, music, making movies, sports, video
games, and working out.
Three words to describe you? Observant, chill, and funny.
Top pet peeves when it comes to girls? Girls that play games or are unnecessarily
awkward.
Describe your perfect USF girl: Down to earth, not boring, doesn’t take things too
seriously, sense of humor, pretty, and dresses cool.
Fun fact? I can speak Swedish.
Dream job? Head of a modest artist’s agency or actor.
What’s the best advice you’ve ever received? Failure to prepare is preparation for
failure.
What’s on your bucket list before graduation? I just want to enjoy myself, keep the
films coming, and get my money up!
Her Campus USFCA contributors are all exemplery young women at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California! Founded in 2020, Her Campus USFCA has grown rapidly to represent our diverse campus community through the unique expression that Her Campus allows. Here readers will find communally contributed articles as well as anonymous articles written by our chapter. We hope that you enjoy these pieces!