Bellygood Crepes Only For One More Day!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

If you haven’t explored Japantown yet, now is your chance! Be sure to snag a coupon (click the upcoming events tab) and present it to Bellygood Crepes to get a 10% discount. Better hurry because this tasty offer ends tomorrow!

Who can resist such a cute temptation?

Sara serves as the co-president and publicity director of Her Campus University of San Francisco. She and her floormate, Emily founded the branch after discovering their mutual passion for media and the public sphere. Born and raised among the diversity of Los Angeles, Sara has a passion for cultural and personal backgrounds. She is an Advertising major, but travels whenever possible to broaden her perspective. Before becoming involved with Her Campus, Sara was actively involved with the promotion of social events, fundraisers, and humanitarian projects. She plans to use the skills she gained to reach out to her fellow collegiates. At the moment, Sara is taking in every aspect of San Francisco city life, from bluegrass performances to Greek food festivals. Her greatest loves include running along the coast, snapping photos, and reading old English novels.