Campus Cutie: Elisabeth Hart McKittrick ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Name: Elisabeth Hart McKittrick

Year of graduation: 2014

Program: Honours Bachelor of Science with Specialization in Biology

Relationship status: In a relationship

How would you describe yourself in three words? Caring, passionate, and occasionally very snarky (sorry that was more than three words).

What is your biggest turn off? Smoking, and not being able to laugh at yourself.

What are your hobbies? Playing roller derby, playing guitar, baking, swimming, buying things I don’t need, binge-watching shows on Netflix, wishing I was on vacation, and being really behind on pop culture.

Which Hollywood star would be your ideal partner? Can I pick two? Please don’t make me choose between John Krasinski and Hugh Jackman. It’d break my heart.

What is your dream job? Four years of university and I still don’t know the answer to that. If I had to describe it though, something where I felt like I was making a difference, gave me opportunities to travel, and left me with enough time to spend quality time with my family.

What country would you like to visit? Spain, but Ireland is a close second.

An environmental enthusiast with a passion for travel, organics and individual style! Blog - inspiringolivia.wordpress.com Instagram @inspiringolivia Twitter - inspiringolivia