This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Name:  Catherine Arseneau

Year of graduation:  2016

Program:  Human Kinetics

Relationship status:  Single

Celebrity Crush: Justin Timberlake

What is the weirdest thing you’ve seen in the past week? People playing hide and seek in the library

Most memorable reading week experience? Dean Brody Concert

What is one thing on your bucket list? Go to a world class sporting event like the Fifa or the Olympic or the world juniors

If you could deliver a message to a large group of people, what would it be? If you want to do something don’t let yourself make excuses not to do it.

What is the first thing you think of when I say the word…

Twerk = Miley Cyrus

Pinterest = Addiction

Starbucks = Frappuccino

Who inspires you? My parents because they always made sure that my siblings and I had the chance to grab every opportunity out there, and for that I am grateful because i always knew they had my back no matter what

What do you plan to do after you graduate? Volunteer in a foreign country.

Gloria Charles-Pierre is Her Campus uOttawa Alumni. She was one of our writers for four years and the French editor for two years. Gloria graduated from the University of Ottawa with a degree in Arts specialized in French Lierature and two certificates in LSQ (Langue des Signes Québécoise). Now, she is in Teachers College and loving it. Gloria spends her time doing kick-boxing and working on her personnal writing project while growing in her faith. She hopes to travel more, and to continue her studies with a Masters in Education and also continue working in editing.