Meet Your Campus Corespondents!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

UMass Amherst Her Campus, Campus Corespondents, Deirdre & Kim

Name: Deirdre Cusack

Hometown: Westfield, Massachusetts

Major: Communication and English

Last song played on iTunes: Big Gigantic- Wide Awake

5 things you can’t live without: family & friends, music, books, mascara, Diet Coke

Favorite food: Movie theatre popcorn with extra butter! Or Lobster

3 Favorite activities: Going to shows/festivals with my best friends, Spinning, having spontenous adventures

Where do you want to be in 10 years: LA, working in the music industry & organizing my own music festivals!

Where do you want to travel to: Spain & Portugal

Best part of Her Campus?: The friends I’ve made! 

Name: Kim Giordano

Hometown: Montvale, New Jersey

Major: Communication

Last song played on iTunes: Local Natives- Breakers

5 things you can’t live without: friends & family, nail polish, my headphones, the coast, cheese

Favorite food: Cheeseburger & fries!

3 Favorite activities: Attempting to dance, online browsing for clothes I can’t afford, laughing

Where do you want to be in 10 years: In New York City, doing something I love.

Where do you want to travel: Everywhere, but in the immediate future- Italy

Best part of Her Campus: The Campus Cuties of course!

Deirdre Cusack

U Mass Amherst

I am a senior Communication and English major at the University of Massachusetts. I love music, food, dancing, my friends and family not in that particular order but preferably at the same time. I am an avid reader and have always had a passion for writing. I have an incurable addiction to iced coffee, popcorn, Boston sports and anything that sparkles. I hope to one day live in New York City and pursue a career at Cosmo.