toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Creepy Cocktails: A Collegiettes Guide to Halloween Drinks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Are you sick and tired of the same drinks you have every weekend? Put your vodka and cranberries away, and get festive with some delicious Halloween themed cocktails. If you’re dressing up this weekend, so should your drinks! Here are four drink ideas to get your “Halloweekend” started, courtesy of HGTV.

For all of you vampires out there, try the Blood Sucker Cocktail. Mix triple sec (orange-flavoured liqueur), vodka, and pineapple juice together. To add the “blood,” drip strawberry puree on the sides of the glass.

Are you feeling devilish? Try the Black Devil Martini. Pour dark rum in a glass, and garnish with a black olive. Coat the rim with coarse orange sugar for that Halloween touch.

Are you a lover of pumpkin spice lattes this time of year? You will love the Pumpkin Spice Punch. Make a big batch of this sangria that is full of fall flavor, such as pumpkin pie spice, bourbon, and apple cider.

Even if you don’t drink alcohol, don’t let it stop you from getting in the Halloween spirit! Try the Cemetery Punch! This drink is made of root beer and frozen yogurt! Don’t forget the decorative worms!

Drink up and be safe, Collegiettes!

Emma Crowley

U Mass Amherst

Emma Crowley is a Junior at UMass Amherst. She enjoys frozen yogurt, fashion blogs, the smell of fresh cut grass, and endlessly stalking One Direction 
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst