samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Finding an internship as told by Friends:

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

I’ll be there for you…through the whole process

1. Finding time to sit down and spending hours applying to every company through every resource you have access to.

2. Waiting to hear back like…

3. That glimmer of hope you get when you receive an email for a second interview.

4. That blow to your self esteem when you never hear back week after week.

5. That one last surge you get to apply to a billion more companies.

6. Sending out overly ambitious thank you letters to everyone who gave you a chance.

7. The celebration after finally receiving a final offer. Good luck everyone with finding an internship! We know how hard it is to find one, but in the end it’ll pay off in having rocking resume.

Amanda Schuman is a junior at the University of Delaware. She is currently majoring in communications with a concentration in mass media and double minoring in journalism and interactive media. Amanda is passionate about all things communications whether it's social media, public relations, writing or just networking. In her free time she can be found watching sit-coms on Netflix, with a book in hand or eating anything sweet. You can follow her @bluehen_amanda