Help UConn Win a Workout in the Park Event on Campus!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Attention lady huskies:

Do you like working out with friends or getting beauty treatments? How about snacks and free samples? SELF Magazine is promoting their Workout on the Quad event and UConn has the chance to win a day full of FREE and fun activities on our very own campus!

Help UConn win a day to get fit by playing one simple game!

What you need to do:

1. Search SELF Workout in the Park game on Facebook
  2. Look for UConn, join & start playing!
  3. Assemble all of your friends, classmates, faculty and alumni to play too (the more the better!)

The college with the most points will win a workout in the park on their own campus’s quad!

EXTRA CREDIT- Tweet UConn to #WorkoutOnTheQuad in order to earn bonus points!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter and for full rules, go to http://bit.ly/WOQ14HC

Starts at 12:01 a.m. ET 01/13/14 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET 02/14/14. Open to nominators and nominees who are legal residents of the 50 United States/D.C. 18 or older, except employees of Sponsor, their immediate families and those living in the same household. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C. and where prohibited. The prize has no retail value. Sponsor: Condé Nast.

Erin is a journalism and communications student at the University of Connecticut who loves to learn about all aspects of magazine journalism and believes magazines are the perfect form of free expression. Erin is normally found holding a copy of Vogue, Seventeen or Elle and is constantly following the latest trends from Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger. She always sets aside time in her day to have a good laugh, which usually includes reruns of Friends and Boy Meets World.