david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Spooky Celeb: Winifred Sanderson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Mirror, mirror on the wall – who is the scariest of them all?

Winifred Sanderson, of course! The University of Arkansas would like to give a monsterous round of applause to our spook-tacular Campus Celebrity this week, the head of the Sanderson Sisters pact, Winifred Sanderson. Hailing from Salem, Winifred claims to be the most charming of her two sisters. Her hobbies include spell-casting, tormenting children and flight by broom. Of course, like any woman of her age, Winifred hates being called ugly, Max Dennison and sunny mornings. Winifred “Winnie” Sanderson is roughly 350 years young – and isn’t she just gorgeous

Fun Q and A With Winifred:

Q: If you could describe your relationship with your dear sisters in one word, what would it be?A: WHY? Why was I cursed with such idiot sisters?

Q: What is the best advice you can give a woman having a bad day?A: We’ll be younger in the morning!

Q: What is your take on Halloween?A: My ungodly book speaks to you. On All Hallow’s Eve, when the moon is round, a virgin will summon us from under the ground. Oh oh! We shall be back, and the lives of all the children of Salem will be mine! 

Q: Are you a fan of Her Campus?A: Well, tell me friend, what is this contraption? 

Q: How is the love life these days?A: Unfaithful lover long since dead. Deep asleep in thy wormy bed. Wiggle thy toes, open thine eyes, twist thy fingers toward the sky. Life is sweet, be not shy. On thy feet. So sayeth I! 

Happy Halloween, Collegittes!

Photo credit: Images gathered from Tumblr blog posts.Quote credit: All Q&A responses are provided courtesy of http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0018529/quotes.

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.