Yesterday afternoon, my friend and I were taking a walk around Audubon and venting about all the frustrations and worries in our lives; I figured that everyone is entitled to a grumpy day, right? However, there is one remedy that can help cure this so-called mid-semester slump: music! For this reason, I've compiled a list of 10 energy-packed songs to share with you fellow Tulanians and to serve as a reminder to stay strong during these turbulent times.
Enjoy (and keep on smiling), my beautiful collegiates!
Click on the pink titles to be directed to YouTube:
1) Sunshine – Matisyahu
2) Marilyn Monroe – Nicki Minaj
3) Good Day – Nappy Roots
4) Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles
5) Smokey Taboo – CocoaRosie
6) Both of Us – B.o.B. feat. Taylor Swift
7) Turn On The Lights – Future
8) Love the Way You Lie (Part 2) – Rihanna (Note: Different from the original Love the Way You Lie that came out in 2010)
9) Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
10) Painting - Atmosphere (One of my favorite aritsts; check out the entire album if you find yourself with some spare time!)
As always, feel free to shoot me an email (email@example.com) to vent YOUR frustrations or if you are in need of some support from a friend!