HC Tufts gets a Back-to-School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

There’s nothing like getting a fun surprise in the mail! Her Campus Tufts would like to give a huge thank-you to hercampus.com and all the partners who helped make this Back-to School Survival Kit awesome. Inside were tons of goodies that our entire HC Tufts team got a chance to enjoy–and we think you’ll love them too! Here’s a list of the must-haves we received in our kit that will help get you through the rest of your Fall Semester:

• Chipotle BOGO cards: There’s nothing like getting an awesome deal on your favorite burrito–AND getting to share it with a friend!

• Mini LUNA bars: The perfect snack to satisfy your hunger in a nutritious way. LUNA offers so many different delicious bars to help you make healthy, happy food choices, even on your busiest days this fall semester!

• Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Devices and coupons: We can’t wait to use this awesome zit zapper! It’s clinically proven to destroy acne-causing bacteria on your skin and in your pores, helping to clear your skin super fast.

• Affinitas Cupcake Panties: These panties came in adorable cupcake-shaped packaging–we didn’t expect there to be underwear hidden inside! The Cupcake Panty is your ideal on-the-go item, and is a great fit for any occasion.

• Nasty Gal Special Edition Pins and Tote Bags: We all love the amazing style and fashion-forward trends found on the Nasty Gal clothing site. The pins are super cute, and the totes are perfect for a collegiette to carry her things on the go!

• Aeropostale $10 gift cards: We are so excited to go cold-weather shopping at Aeropostale using these $10 gift cards towards our in-store purchases!

• Clue free app download: We think this app is so helpful! Clue is the best way to track your cycle to know when your period is coming, which 6 days you’re most likely to get pregnant, and when your mood is connected with your cycle.

• $5 off European Wax Center exfoliating gel: European Wax Center got us a $5 off coupon for their exfoliating gel. We know that EWC will help us achieve our smoothest skin ever this semester!

• Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil samples: The Blackhead Eliminating Scrub helps deeply cleanse to get rid of dirt, oil, and impurities, and the Nourishing Cleansing Oil helps replenish your skin’s moisture balance!

• Sweetgreen headbands and $5 off coupon cards: Delicious food that’s healthy, local, and made from organic ingredients? Count us in! We can’t wait to use our coupon cards at this awesome food destination!

• SoulCycle free class passes: Join us at this amazing indoor cycling studio. SoulCycle is an awesome way to get fit and stay fit this fall semester!

Again, thanks to all the sponsors for sending us these amazing treats! Collegiettes, be sure to check out all of these products–we’re sure they’ll help you make this semester the best one yet!

Photos courtesy of: Alex Horvitz