Name: Dante Ambrogio
Class Year: 2013
Major(s): Economics and Italian
Hometown: Wethersfield, CT
High School: Wethersfield High School
Tell us a little bit about yourself: My full name is Dante Lorenzo Ambrogio (obviously I'm 100% Irish). I'm an RA, Captain of the Trinity Golf team, and I am still a proud user of a Blackberry.
How does it feel to be nominated? Like a Boss (Rick Ross Grunt)
What's your favorite...
- Class taken at Trinity? Mafia with Professor Alcorn
- Off campus restaurant? Peppercorns Grill
- Book? The Great Gatsby
- Place you've lived on campus? North Campus
- Way to spend a weekend? Wash my car, play a round of golf, and watch the Bruins beat Montreal.
- 90s TV show? The Busy World of Richard Scarry
- Place to take a girl on a date? Fenway Park
- Drink at the Tap? Shock Top with an orange slice.
- Things you'd need if you were stranded on a deserted island: I'd only need one thing, a book on how to build a boat.
- Most attractive qualities in a girl: Personality, eyes, and tolerance for my mother.
- Deal-breakers: Doesn't like Italian food, stupidity, and political correctness at the expense of reality.