Marcus Foster 17′

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Name: Marcus Foster

Year: Sophomore 17′

Major: Double major in Economics and Accounting

Hometown: Waldorf, MD

Relationship Status: Taken

Extracurricular Activities: Campus Recreation Services: Record Attendant, Intramural: Flag Football, Soccer and Baseball

Fav place to eat on campus: Chick-fil-A

Fav place to chill on campus:  The Union 

Fav Movie: The Conjuring

Fav Shows: The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Favorite Music Genre: Rap and Hip-Hop. Specifically artists such as Kanye West, J. Cole and Drake.

Favorite qualities about yourself: I’m dedicated, humble and hardworking. 

Ideal qualities in a potential mate: She has to have goals and handle herself appropriately. I like a girl who is ambitious, smart and level-headed. 

Ideal First Date: Go to a chill spot for dinner possibly at the Harbor. 

Celebrity Crush: Jennifer Lopez

Life Goals: Get to a point where I’m financially set for my family. Where I can provide my family with whatever they want.

Anything else you would like the campus to know: To stand out you have to be your own man. You can’t follow in the footsteps of somebody else. 

My name is Josephine Hill I consider myself to be an artist in every facet of my existence! Makeup Artist (MUA) - Model - Painter - Writer - Fashionista I'm from the D (M) V I currently attend Towson University I am a Mass Communications Major Contact: jhill24@students.towson.edu Follow me on Twitter: @LadyJo_LovesU Be friends with me on Facebook: Josephine Hill