Halloween Costume Contest Winner: Mandy Pickering

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Annoucing the winner of our 2012 Halloween Contest, Mandy Pickering! Mandy is a fun and perky senior majoring in education! We asked Mandy some questions about her life, Towson and style. Congrats Mandy! We love the peacock costume!

What do you like to do for fun?

Well I enjoy going out with my girls and roadtrips to visit friends.

What is your most memorable moment at Towson?

My most memorable moment was homecoming 2012 weekend with friends.

What are your career aspirations? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I hope to be teaching 2nd grade in the towson are someday, and 10 years from now hopefully focused on my career and family.

What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is blue.

How would you describe your style?

My style is casual yet sophisticated :)

What advice do you have for the younger girls on campus?

My advice is to have fun but stay focused

Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family.