This Could Be YOU! Enter our Facebook Halloween Costume Contest!

Posted -

This week we are choosing a very special Campus Celebrity and it could be you! In honor of Halloween we are holding a Facebook Costume Contest. The winner of our Halloween Costume Contest will be featured as the Campus Celebrity next week and win a prize! Here’s how to enter:

• ‘Like’ Her Campus Towson on Facebook
  •  
  • Upload a picture of yourself in your Halloween costume
  •  
  • Tag Her Campus Towson in the picture
  •  
  • Get your friends and family to ‘like’ the picture.
  •  
  • The photo with the most ‘likes’ wins!

Breyana Franklin

Last year's Facebook Halloween Costume Contest winner, Breyana Franklin.

Have a happy Halloweekend and be safe during the Frankenstorm.

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Alexandra (Ali) Pannoni is a senior at Towson University majoring in journalism with a minor in theatre. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Her Campus Towson. As the Campus Celebrity columnist for Her Campus Towson, Ali has interviewed Country Music Superstar Chuck Wicks and Major League Baseball Player Casper Wells. In Spring 2012 she was an editorial intern with Baltimore magazine. Currently she is an intern for the nationally syndicated radio morning show, The Kane Show, heard locally on HOT 99.5 in Washington D.C. and Z104.3 in Baltimore.  You can view some of her published work for Baltimore magazine on her website. She loves reading magazines, (attempting) to run, and hanging out with friends and family. 

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login