Thomas Cardwell, 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Name

Thomas Cardwell

Year

3rd Year

Major

Music Production/Computer Science

Hometown

San Antonio

Her Campus Texas: What extracurricular activities are you involved in?

Thomas Cardwell: Music Production projects with my student run production company (InfiniD Music)/with friends and musicians. 

HCTX: What are your plans after college?

TC: I plan on being a music producer for as long as I can financially.

HCTX: Name one thing you can’t live without.

TC: I can’t live without my computer. Everything I do revolves around it.

HCTX: What do you first notice about a girl?

TC: Not to be cliche, but her eyes. You can tell if a girl is energetic and loves life with one glance.

HCTX: What type of music do you enjoy?

TC: All kinds, but my progression of interests went from Classic Rock to U2 to Coldplay and now into modern pop with indie, jazz or R&B influence. I try to stay on top of what’s happening in the music industry because I’m living in it.

HCTX: What’s your idea of a perfect date?

TC: There is no such thing as a perfect date. But the best you can do is be yourself in any setting. I’m just as goofy in a tux as I am in shorts. Laughing and being around my girlfriend and just being able to talk is the best, whether that’s a fancy dinner, going for a walk, or simply watching TV.

HCTX: Who is the most inspirational person in your life?

TC: My dad is the most inspirational person in my life. He was a Lt. Colonel in the army and was deployed to Iraq twice as a psychologist before he had a major stroke. He was entirely paralyzed on his left side and couldn’t speak and has fought (and continues to fight) his way back to living a semi normal life.

HCTX: What else should we know about you?

TC: I’m a huge nerd who loves life and music.

I am Corisa but a lot of my friends call me Cori! I feel like the real life Hannah Horvath from Girls.