This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Who you might ask me is this handsome tall glass of water that I’ve put in front of your weary desert eyes?  The answer to all your #ManCrushMonday needs is one Harry Wilson. Naturally born Scorpio but self proclaimed Leo, Harry spent most of his high school days doing improvised comedy with his theatre troupe, Harry has a dry compelling sense of goofy humor that will have you in stitches all night long.

He is a sophomore majoring in International Relations, and is interested in pursuing a career having to do with fancy oil relations between the US and the Middle East. He hopes to ease tensions between the two nations. He truly hopes for world peace *cue crying Sandra Bullock*

Fun Fact: Harry was born and spent the first 12 years of his life in Canada making him subject to adorable slips of that french canadian accent we all love to imitate.

Relationship: Just likes to hang out and isn’t really looking to settle down anytime soon, not that that means he won’t ever.

Favorite past-time: Watching Netflix and binge eating Austin’s Pizza. Sounds like my kind of man!