This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

If you’re looking for a place to study for finals, and you’re tired of sitting in the PCL or in your apartment, check out these three coffee shops that will put you in the studying mood.

Mozart’s Coffee Roasters

Open till 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, Mozart’s is the perfect place to drink coffee and study for your next exam. It has a beautiful view of the lake and when you get to catch the sunset (because, let’s face it, you’re going to be there for a while) it makes studying seem not so stressful. Besides the fact that you can choose to study inside or outside, Mozart’s also has the option of ‘Bottomless Coffee’ for $2.99. Meaning, yes, all you can drink coffee. And they don’t limit you on one type of flavor, either. They usually have four types of coffee blends to choose from. When you start to get a little hungry, they have an array of desserts, cakes and even some ice cream.

Mozart’s is located at 3825 Lake Austin Blvd, right by Hula Hut and Abel’s on the Lake.

Cherrywood Coffeehouse

This coffeehouse is located more East, so it might be easier to get to from campus. They serve food – like burgers, fries, tacos and nachos – and great coffee. I know I always get hungry when I study, so finding this coffeehouse was a dream come true. Parking may be a bit tough, but the environment is great. If you want to study with a group of friends, Cherrywood would be a great place for that. They close at 12 a.m. everyday.

Cherrywood is located at 1400 E 38th 1/2 St.

Genuine Joe Coffeehouse

Genuine Joe is located more up north off of West Anderson Lane and Burnet Road, but it has great ‘coffee-of the day’s and a great set up to study in. The place is divided into three different rooms; each bringing it’s own vibe to get you in the zone to tackle all those final essays, exams and projects.

Genuine Joe is located at  2001 W Anderson Ln.

Mira Milla is a junior majoring in Journalism at the University of Texas and is currently interning at 'The Society Diaries'.