pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Brian Lisco, 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Brian Lisco is without a doubt one of the most interesting people I have ever met. Smart, interesting, attractive… you never know what he is going to say next. But hey, that is half the fun anyways. 

Hometown: Sugar Land, TX 

Major: Mechanical Engineering 

Year: Senior  

Her Campus Texas: What is one thing you wish you could go back and tell your freshman self?Brian Lisco: Don’t take Italian-you’re just going study abroad in China. And when you go to China, you won’t get credit for your classes, so don’t bother attending. Also classes are gonna get really hard in the third semester.HCTX: During truth or dare, do you usually pick truth? Or dare? BL: Dare. Bring it on!HCTX: What do you usually do for Thanksgiving?BL: Chill with the fam.HCTX: What are three things you are thankful for?BL: I’m thankful for space exploration, hot showers, and freaky cool insects.HCTX: Which fictional character would you want to go on a date with?BL: How about that girl from Nymphomaniac? Hehehe.HCTX: What do you do for fun or to relax?BL: I love swimming! But if I can’t go swimming I’ll watch e-sports, specifically Starcraft 2 tournaments. HCTX: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? BL: Is this not like, classic little kid stuff? I wanted to be a demolitions expert so I could blow up old buildings.HCTX: What is a good cold weather date idea?BL: Lasertag! Aww yeah. 

Photo by Kyle Moser. 

I am Corisa but a lot of my friends call me Cori! I feel like the real life Hannah Horvath from Girls.