Ways to Treat Yourself For Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Syracuse chapter.

Let’s face it, who likes Valentine’s Day? A day you have to see others in a lovey-dovey relationship, posting pictures on their Instagram accounts, telling the world how much this or that person means to them.

Well, for starters, who needs a relationship, you’re in a relationship with myself. Here are some tips on how you can treat your lovely self:

Flex Your Killer Body

Who doesn’t love their flawless body? You been continuously workin’ it from head to toe. Dancing is great for your body if you’re trying to take on the haters. Like what Khloe Kardashian says “when you look good, you feel good.”

Get A Smoothie Bowl

Everyone’s new year’s resolution is to eat healthier. C’mon, who doesn’t want to get rid of sweets, but you can always spice up your sweet-tooth with a simple Smoothie Bowl. It’s a nutritionist meal with sweet fruits and juices that can take your sweetness to the next level.

Lip-Sync Battle With Your TV

Who sings along their favorite song in front of the bathroom mirror? Playing and singing along your favorite song can make you feel stronger, confident and beautiful. Don’t forget to show off your killer dance moves.

A Selfie Snapchat Party

You got the looks honey, so flaunt it to your followers. You can put on your favorite makeup or if you don’t wear makeup, embrace your natural look. Don’t check to see if anyone checked your Snapchat story, you know for yourself that you got it all.

Larry is the feature writer at Her Campus covering entertainment, lifestyle, and relationship news. He is a huge fan of Ariana Grande. Also, he is always providing helpful tips on how to be your best self. When he’s not writing at HC, he is either working out at the gym, exploring coffee shops, or touring the city for the best pizza spots. 
Lauren Dana

Syracuse '18

Lauren Dana is a juinor Magazine Journalism major at Syracuse University and the Editor-in-Chief of HC 'Cuse! She is a TV-addict, pop culture fanatic and manicure enthusiast who enjoys spending time with family, friends, shopping, writing, and buying wayyyy too much makeup