Paul Sharpe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

Full Name: Paul Sharpe
Academic Year: Freshman
Hometown: North Plymouth, MA
Relationship Status: Single

Favorite movie and why? Grandmas Boy. For some reason between the cast, ridiculous plot, and guy humor, I think its the funniest movie ever. Any movie with Jonah Hill, Nick Swardson, or Peter Dante is going to be hilarious so all of them together is amazing.

Best date you’ve ever been on?: My sophomore year of high school my family went to Orlando Studios, and while down there i got a text from a really cute girl from the grade above me that I had a little crush on. Her family was also in Florida so we decided to meet up. We ended up spending the entire day together in the park, and even though she was terrified of the big rides, she came on all of them with me. I didn’t even get to kiss her that day, but when we returned home we ended up dating for 2 years so I’d say that was a success.  

Biggest turn ons with a girl?: (physical attraction aside) A big turn on for me is a girl who is confident and personable. I like when girls seem approachable, or can approach me and introduce themselves without being awkward and needing a friend to cling to for support… “Like seriously I just asked you your name not to get into my sketchy van”…know what I mean? haha. I also really like if a girl can hangout with my friends and I without being attached to my hip.

Biggest turn offs: Girls that are obnoxious. For example, girls that are overly cocky and standoffish because they care too much about their “image.” Also, if a girl is louder and more immature than me…we have a problem. 

Celebrity crush and why: Mila Kunis. She is absolutely stunning and since I saw the movie “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” she is my favorite.

Hobbies/Interests: Hockey, snowboarding, hanging with my friends, live music

Most embarrassing moment (keep it relatively appropriate): In kindergarden there was some girl hogging the only bathroom for a really long time and i had to pee.. (it was an emergency). I ended up peeing my pants and running out of the room crying. Pretty cute huh?

3 things you would bring with you to a deserted island? Stocked fridge, grill w/gas, Mila Kunis 

Best part about your Suffolk experience so far: Meeting my good friends and getting to spend time with them in the city… whether its a bench in the common or the Royale for a dub show we always make it a good time. Shouts outs to Billy Bones Shouts outs to Colby G.

Whats an interesting fact about you most people don’t know? My sophomore year of high school at Needham High, our varsity hockey team won the state championship. I got to play with my older brother (who was the captain) on the same ice as the Bruins play which was wild. 

Most romantic thing you’ve done for a girl? I took my girlfriend to Plymouth to my parents favorite jeweler and let her pick out whatever bracelet she wanted. From there we went to the Cape and spent three nights in Pocasset at my families house just the two of us. Between the beach, going out to dinner, and playing house we had ourselves a fun weekend.. I guess you could call that romantic.

Originally from Connecticut, Erica attends Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts. She is a senior, majoring in public relations, and minoring in marketing. She founded Suffolk's chapter of Her Campus along with co-Campus Correspondent, Mackenzie Newcomb. has interned at a few start-up companies including Quincy Apparel and Good to Go Organics. She was also a public relations intern at Regan Communications Group, and is currently the advertising/marketing intern at The Improper Bostonian Magazine. Erica also works on Newbury Street at Jack Wills University Outfitters, a British clothing company that is expanding across America. She is very interested in the world of fashion, and hopes to make it big doing marketing/PR for a fashion magazine or as a publicist in New York City or LA upon graduation. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, reading, writing, and dancing.