This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Suffolk chapter.

FREE stuff, music and a tour of Fenway Park!

It’s a well know fact that college students will do anything for free stuff. Well, here is a perfect opportunity for anyone in the New England area! The Campus Agency, Inc. is putting on the 31st annual College Fest this Saturday September 24th at Fenway park from 11am-6pm. College fest is a great way to listen to live music performed by local Boston bands, free giveaways from national sponsors and get the chance to see the famous Fenway Park, all for free!

College Fest has been one of the most attended back to school events for years. All you need to bring is your Student ID! You don’t even need to bring a backpack, “swag bags” will be provided to hold all of your free goodies in. These products are given out by well known sponsors such as L. L. Bean, Dunkin Donuts, Monster Energy and many more.

Did I mention it’s all for FREE? There will even be student discounted Red Sox tickets to purchase, because they know us college kids won’t pay full price for anything. If you want to make your experience at College Fest even better, you can pre-register and become a GrubHub VIP. Not only do you get to skip all the lines, you’re automatically entered into giveaways such as gift cards and free Red Sox tickets. You can register here: Register to be a VIP

This festival is a great way to meet students from colleges all over while listening to great music and touring the famous Fenway Park. Again, it is located at Fenway Park, 4 Yawkey Way, Boston. To get there is simple, all you have to do is hop on the Green line to Kenmore, taking either the B, C or D train. For more information about directions and other details, visit the College Fest website here. Hope to see all of you there!