This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.
  1. Booties

Fall is finally among us, and booties are the perfect way to keep your toes nice and warm while still looking cute. With so many different styles and colors, there’s a pair for everyone!

1. Turtlenecks

Turtlenecks are the greatest layer to add to your fall and winter outfits. They have no competition in the category of coziness, especially because they essentially have a built-in scarf. Added perk: if you’re really cold, pair it with another scarf for extra warmth! There is also the option of mock neck tops, which are baby turtlenecks that are a perfect alternative if you don’t want to commit to the style in full.

1. S’well water bottles

Who knew a water bottle could be trendy? Well, S’well bottles are the newest trend, and they are certainly worth the investment, as they can keep your drink cold for 24 hours or hot for 12. What’s more, the biggest size can hold an entire bottle of wine! There is no better feeling than drinking ice cold water in the morning, especially when you filled it up the night before. They also have a wide array of colors and patterns to choose from. Each one is even more unique than the next, so the chances of you having the same bottle as someone else is pretty slim!

1. Baseball caps

Baseball caps are perfect because they go with almost any outfit, and they can be on the super casual side or an added accessory to a more put-together fall outfit. They are also great cover-ups on bad hair days. There are heaps of different styles, so you can rep your favorite sports teams, brands, and your school of course! If you are looking for a new one, there are tons of different colors and styles available in the Brewer Bookstore.