This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Although Netflix already has an assortment of great movies for instant streaming, they have added some classics for 2018. Here are some of the top movies that are now available on Netflix.

1. Love Actually: This movie is one that we have been waiting for on Netflix. It shows how nine love stories are connected leading up to Christmas Eve. This is also a great movie to watch with Valentine’s Day coming up.

2. Breakfast at Tiffany’s: Time to have a girls night! This is an iconic movie starring Audrey Hepburn and it is so easy to watch now that it is on Netflix. It is a movie that everyone needs to see so gather up your girls and eat some ice cream while watching Breakfast at Tiffany’s.

3. Wedding Crashers: Wedding Crashers might be one of the funniest movies ever and stars Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn as divorce mediators who crash weddings in their free time. We are so happy that Netflix added this movie because it is a classic comedy that everyone should watch!

4. Definitely, Maybe: This is a classic romantic comedy starring Ryan Reynolds. Although he is in the middle of a divorce, his daughter asks him to tell her the story of his life before marriage and how he met her mother.

5. National Treasure: This movie is a perfect addition and is a great movie to watch when you are just hanging out with your friends. It shows code-breaker Ben Gates, played by Nicolas Cage, searching for treasure that was buried when the United States was created.

All Photos: Pinterest