Reid Harrison ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Southern Miss chapter.

Be on the look out for this week’s Campus Cutie. He shouldn’t be too hard to find. How can you ignore that smile and those eyes?

Name: Reid Harrison
Hometown: Clinton, MS

Major: I’m studying Nursing, but I plan to go on to Physical Therapy school.
Classification: Senior ‘12

Relationship status: single
Interests: Sigma Phi Epsilon, reading, eating, listening to music, sports, and going to the gym

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Celebrity crush: Jessica Alba

Perfect first date: My perfect date would be something casual like cooking dinner or going to a movie. I would want to do something where we could talk, and I could get to know her.

What impresses you most about a girl when you first meet her: Her smile, how she carries herself in public, and if she can keep a conversation(not trashy)

Favorite Pick Up line: I don’t really use pick-up lines. I just go with the flow.
Biggest turn off in a girl: My biggest turn off is when she is conceited and superficial.

Three Words that describe you: introspective, athletic, outgoing
Most likely spotted at: the Frat house and Payne Center

Crystal Garner

Southern Miss

Crystal Garner is a sophomore at the University of Southern Mississippi studying Broadcast Journalism and Computer Science. She is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-In-Chief for the Southern Miss Chapter of HerCampus.com, the on-air host of Southern Miss Today at WUSM 88.5, a Campus Editor at Uloop.com, a former English TV/Africa production intern at Voice of America, and an ambassor for Freshmansupport.com. She enjoys writing, reporting, and traveling. Her work has been publish by USA TODAY, Huffington Post, Uloop.com, and local newspapers in her hometown of Meridian, Miss. She hopes to one day serve as an international correspondent.  Keep up with her at Shesagarner.com