Top Off Your Look With These 5 Fall Hairstyles

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

It’s fall ya’ll! Bring on the scarves, hats and fall accessories. These hairstyles are the perfect finishing touch for any fall wardrobe.

1. Dutch Braid into a Ponytail: This up-do is perfect for showing off your new scarf or statement necklace, and won’t get ruined in the midst of windy walks to class.

2. Twist into a Messy Bun: With all your hair up, this is perfect for wearing scarves, or set your bun lower and add a head scarf.

3. Curled Ponytail: If you need a hairstyle that takes no time but looks like it took you all day, you’ve found it. Just curl, tie, and head to your next fall festivity!

4. Mohawk Ponytail: Look better than the average pony and rock the hairstyle that will stay put all day regardless of what craziness your day might include!

5. Mini Cornrows: Whether you put them on top of your head and add a bun, or add them on the side of your head and throw them into a ponytail, these will stay put despite rainy weather.

Karna is a Junior at Southern Methodist University studying Public Relations, Advertising, and English. She is the Social Media Director for Her Campus SMU, as well as a member of STUMO and Alpha Chi Omega. She is from Orange County, California and loves going to the beach and spending time with her younger sisters when visiting home. When she is not studying, Karna is usually exploring Dallas, listening to country music, or updating her blog, Simply Karna.
We are the SMU Team.