Sitter Central Dallas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

As the year progresses and cab rides, dinners, and online shopping begin to pile up, you find yourself holding your breath while looking at your bank statement after the weekend. With the work load of most students it is hard to commit to a part time job at Northpark or Banditos. Thankfully there is an answer for some extra cash. Sitter Central Dallas is a database for both families and sitters. For those of you who live out of town and don’t know anyone in the surrounding area, this site will help get you into contact with the right families. The highlight of this website is the simple five step process to get in the database.

Step One: Create your sitter account
Step Two: Fill in your profile information
Step Three: Select the times you are available to work
Step Four: Agree to Sitter Central Dallas babysitter expectations
Step Five: Wait to receive a request a sitter email

SCD has eligibility requirements that must be met in order to submit your resume for families to find you. You will submit yourself to a background check that must come back flawless. The personal references on your account will have only positive things. You must be C.R.P certified before or within 30 days of the membership. You should be at least 18 years old and a U.S. citizen. The final requirement is that you have at least two years of babysitting experiences with non-family members. If you fit all these requirements, jump onto the internet and fill out your profile today!