This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMCVT chapter.

We’re back! And this week’s St. Mike’s Campus Cutie is Joe Moore! This athletic, charming, and outgoing young man is full of energy and is ready for anything. Try meeting up with him in Alliot for some Mexican food, or maybe to watch a Katherine Heigl movie- apparently he loves ’em!

Name: Joe Moore
Birthday: February 21, 1990
Year: 2013
Hometown: Forthood, Texas
Major: History with an East Asian Studies and Economics double minor
Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Alliot meal: Fajitas

Favorite Quote: “It isn’t about how hard you can hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit,
get up, and keep moving forwards.” ~Rocky Balboa

What would he call his autobiography? A Twisted Tale

What he’s looking for in his soul mate? A girl who’s fun, outgoing, smart, caring,
compassionate, knows what she wants, can think for herself, and has her own opinions.

His guilty pleasure? Romantic comedies… His favorite? The Ugly Truth

Which would he rather: power to read minds or to be invisible? Definitely read minds.

The first thing he notices about someone new? Body language, like a handshake or eye
contact, etc.

His wild side…? He’s stripped before to the song “Pour Some Sugar on Me.”

Alex is a junior at Saint Michel's College and is pursuing a degree in business administration. Alex is from Massachusetts but loves beautiful Vermont (minus the freezing cold, snowy winters)! She loves being involved on campus - besides running the Saint Mike's Branch of Her Campus, she is a tour guide and blogger for her college and a mentor to a second-grader. Alex plans on studying-abroad in Ireland and would love to move to Boston or New York City after graduation. She is uber passionate about social media and marketing and hopes to attend business school in the future. In her free time, Alex enjoys baking, taking naps, going to the movies with friends, and telling jokes about pirates.