Whitney Packer ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Top: American Eagle. Pants: BDG. Scarf: Hand-knitted by my grandmother. Shoes: Dansko clogs (haven’t taken them off since I bought them).

How would you describe your style?

My style is uniquely me; I try to find clothes that I feel comfortable and confident in. Most of my clothes are darker colors and earth tones so when I put outfits together I like to add a pop of color like I did with the scarf today.

What’s your go-to class style?

When I get dressed for class I try to keep it simple. I’m always up early so I tend to go for comfortable outfits, but I do my best to try to not look like a complete slob. I hope it’s working.

And does your weekend look differ?

Not so much right now. If I’m going out I’ll sometimes put on a dress but since it’s been so cold I’ve been keeping it simple. In the summer I love dressing up on the weekends because I don’t have to cover my outfit with a giant jacket.

What one style item can you not live without?

Long sweaters.

Who is your celebrity fashion icon?

Cara Delevingne.

Remy Marin

Skidmore '15

Remy is an English major and dance minor at Skidmore College. In addition to being CC, Remy is the VP of Outreach of Skidmore's peer mediation group and apprentice for Mediation Matters in Saratoga Springs.