What Your Favorite Tea Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

It’s officially September, so there is no longer a taboo on wearing scarves, riding boots, and stepping on the crunchiest leaf on your way to class (even if it is still 80 degrees outside). As much as we would love to put off the dreaded Saratoga winter, it is hard to deny the fact that them ‘Toga falls are mighty fine. Something that always gets us into the fall spirit at HC Skidmore is drinking tea! There are so many different kinds of teas out there, which brought us to ask, what does your favorite tea say about YOU?

Black Tea: You’re a no nonsense kind of girl. You like things classic, simple, and clean. Black tea is a go-to tea for girls who need a caffeine boost in the morning… and afternoon… and to get us through those all-nighters we can feel coming (say it ain’t so!). If you drink black tea, chances are your planner is organized, full, and Lilly Pulitzer.

Green Tea: If green tea is your tea of choice, we can only assume that you are a health nut. Yoga, weights, cycling, running–you live for it all. You count your macros and have definitely considered going vegan. If you drink green tea, chances are we can find you in the gym on a daily basis.

Jasmine Tea:  You have a flowery and positive personality, just like jasmine tea. You are an eternal optimist and we can probably find you on Case Green with a hula hoop wearing genie pants.

Chamomile Tea: Chamomile drinkers are über zen. With this calming tea as their drink of choice, they are easy, breezy, sleepy. There is no doubt that chamomile tea helps you sleep, but if you prefer this tea, you can’t help but be calm, cool and collected.

Coffee: Self explanatory. 

Sara Pion

Skidmore

My name is Sara Pion, I am a student at Skidmore college and originally from Boston Massachussetts. I love all things fashion and doing DIY crafts.