Danny “Eazy” Ebenstein

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

This Week’s Cutie: Danny “Eazy” Ebenstein

Hometown: Hickville, Vermont

Age: 18

Class Year: 2016

Major/Minor: Biology, Studio Art

Hobbies/Activities: Soccer Team, Photo Club, Juggling Club, and Skiing

Favorite Place on Campus: Dhall – That’s where the grub is

Relationship Status: Single

Dream Girl and Date: Jennifer Anniston on the California beach with a bowl of matzo ball soup.

First Notice about a girl: Dat Ass

Biggest Turn-off: Uggs and Sweatpants… together

What movie describes your life: Titanic

What do you like to do in your free time: Sit under the waterfall in north woods and read poetry.

Life Motto: I’m like water; sooner or later you’ll need me. When I am gone, you’ll miss me.

When was the last time you cried: Watching Marley and Me. 

My name is Elizabeth Reisen and I am a freshman at Skidmore College! I grew up in Summit, New Jersey, love anything related to chocolate and can buggy down with the best of them!!!
Audrey is a class of 2013 English major at Skidmore College. She has held several communications internships in her hometown of Nashville, TN, including ones at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research, Nissan's North American Headquarters, and at Katcher Vaughn and Bailey Public Relations. In her free time, she loves to bake for family and friends, exercise by swimming, and loves all things Parisian. Audrey can't wait to continue her journalism experience with Her Campus as a campus correspondent. Having lived in Nashville, France and New York, Audrey has found a love for travel, and hopes to discover a new city after Skidmore where she plans to continue onto law school.