Couples Edition: Jen ’17 and Bailey ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Name: Jennifer Lutton

Class: 2017

Major: Education

Hometown: Mendham, NJ

Name: Bailey Best

Class: 2017

Major: Business

Hometown: Nashville, TN

HC: How long have you been dating?

JL: We’ve been dating for 6 months.

BB: We just had our sixth month anniversary on the 17th.

HC: How did you first meet?

JL: My best friend and his roommate were friends…we were all in the same psychology class when he saw me next to Chelsea and asked about me.

BB: My roommate was pointing out one of Jen’s friends during our psychology lecture and I saw the cute blonde sitting next to her. Then I used my roommate to set us up.

HC: What is your favorite experience together?

JL: Going on a hike over the summer where we had lunch and had one of the best conversations I’ve had with anyone.

BB: Over the summer I visited Jen’s lake house in the Poconos and got to meet her family. It was great getting to know her family and spending so much time with her.

HC: What was something sweet or funny that the other person did for you that you will never forget?

JL: After not seeing each other for a couple months last summer, he drove 7 hours to see me, just for a weekend.

BB: I only got to see her four times over the summer and every time Jen let me stay in her home and eat all of her hummus. Also one time, after we went out to a house party last semester, Jen made it back to my room early and cooked bacon.