Best Take-Out in Saratoga Springs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

In the middle of finals week, you may be tired of the same meal routine. Dining hall for breakfast, dining hall for lunch, (Burgess for a snack), and dining hall for dinner. Although Skidmore’s dining hall is nothing to complain about, it can be fun to try something new and take advantage of all of the different restaurants that downtown Saratoga has to offer. No need to leave the dorm and take a study break though—all of these orders can be delivered directly to your door!

Best for Sandwiches, Wraps, and Salads: Legends Café

• Offers online ordering
  • SkidCard accepted
  • Free delivery
  • BONUS* Over 52 make-your-own-salad toppings to choose from

102 Congress Street
Saratoga Springs
(518) 583-3411

Best Indian: Little India

• Offers online ordering
  • BONUS* Great Skidmore student discount

60 Court Street
Saratoga Springs
(518) 583-4151

Best Wings: Wings Over Saratoga

• Offers online ordering
  • SkidCard accepted
  • $1 delivery charge
  • BONUS* Has over 15 flavors of wings to choose from

103 West Avenue
Saratoga Springs
(518) 584-8200

[pagebreak]
Best Pizza: Pope’s Pizza

• Free delivery
  • BONUS* Open late

230 Washington St.
Saratoga Springs
(518) 587-1643

Best Asian Fusion: Phila Fusion

• Serves dishes using flavors from China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam
  • Offers online ordering
  • $2 delivery charge
  • BONUS* Huge menu

54 Phila Street
Saratoga Springs
(518) 226-0400

When it comes down to crunch time this week, and leaving the oasis of your room for even an hour seems impossible with your workload, leave it to these tried-and-true HC favorites to satisfy your appetite. You won’t be disappointed. Happy finals week, collegiettes!

As the Senior Designer, Kelsey is responsible for the conceptualization and design of solutions that support and strengthen Her Campus on all levels. While managing junior designers, Kelsey manages and oversees the creative needs of Her Campus’s 260+ chapters nationwide and abroad. Passionate about campaign ideation and finding innovative design solutions for brands, Kelsey works closely with the client services team to develop integrated marketing and native advertising campaigns for Her Campus clients such as Macy’s, UGG, Merck, Amtrak, Intel, TRESemmé and more. A 2012 college graduate, Kelsey passionately pursued English Literature, Creative Writing and Studio Art at Skidmore College. Born in and native to Massachusetts, Kelsey supplements creative jewelry design and metal smithing with a passion for fitness and Boston Bruins hockey. Follow her on Twitter: @kelsey_thornFollow her on Instagram: @kelsey_thorn