Name: Justin Jenkins
Hometown: Dallas Texas
Classification/Graduation: Senior/ May 2012
What all are you involved in here on campus? Alpha Phi Alpha, Accounting club
As an undergraduate of this university, you've seen the best and the worst of SFA . Tell me your 5 greatest memories:
1) Being in a diverse learning environment
2) Becoming apart of the greatest chapter of the greatest fraternity in the world
3) Actually becoming sociable lol I’ve always been an introvert.
4) Worst is probably kids coming here and losing focus of what they came to SFA for
5) SFA as a whole is the best experience. Wouldn’t take it back for the world.
Describe yourself in 5 words:
Ambitious, Punctual, Trustworthy, Hard working, & a BEAST lol
What is your dream job?
To become a CPA (Certified public accountant) while having my hands in a lot of different things such as real estate, salvaged cars or anything I can invest in that will have me wealthy over a lifespan.
What are your future aspirations?
No aspirations. Just never to become content, complacent or comfortable in any of my endeavors. I consistently strive to be better than I was the day before
What are your hobbies?
Basketball, Reading motivational books in my spare time & listening to music
What is your favorite food?
Anything spicy, or with buffalo & ranch
What is your idea of a perfect date?
I am very spontaneous & a spare of the moment type of person. Ummmmmmm maybe to the studio movie grill, then to the cheesecake factory for strawberry cheesecake and lastly go to Lake Ray Hubbard or White Rock to chill and talk about whatever comes to mind.
What are your personal words to live by?
Humility, Go hard, Work, Work, Work, & WORK!