Carl Hayes ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

Basics
Name: Carl Hayes
Major/Classification: Senior
Hometown: Alief Tx
Age: 22
Interested In: Getting Rich
Single or Taken: Taken

Campus Life
Favorite thing about SFA: How we all team up against other schools when they talk down on ours.lol
How are you involved on campus: I am an orientation supervisor, Sfa Nupe; being involved is like a job
Best Class: any English class where I can express my thoughts
Worst Class: Botany
How do you like to spend your weekends here: Chilling watching TV and listening to music

Miscellaneous
Jordan’s Or Nikes: Jordan’s
An embarrassing confession: Christmas day 2010, I slid down the stairs(like 8 steps from the top) b/c my feet were ashy.lol
Party or Kickback: Kickback; I feel like I’m too old to party all the time
Dream job: To be a Successful A&R
Where you see yourself in 10 years? I see myself being a lawyer, shimmying in the courtroom after I just won another case.
Three words to describe yourself: Real, authentic, chill

Favorites
Favorite quote or bible verse or saying: I believe a Bible verse has deeper meaning
Favorite song to dance to at a party: Flashlight(other than that I don’t dance lol)
Favorite food: Anything having to do with seafood.
Favorite sports team(s): LA Lakers, Baltimore Ravens
Favorite Drink: Arnold Palmer Lemonade Tea
Favorite App (game or otherwise): My Favorite App is my bank of America app, bc I always check my money lol

The Nitty Gritty
Five qualities that a girl must have to interest you: Laid Back, Have a Sense of Humor, Fashionable, Intelligent, Moralistic
Have you ever been in love? Yeah; its real out here lol
Celebrity Crush or Campus Crush? Lauren London (Call Me) lol…even though you have a kid; its all good.  

Why HCSFA Loves Carl!: What’s not to love about this ambitious, funny, active senior! We love the fact that Carl is such a gentleman, and respects the request of others (This interview was very “clutch!”). We hope for the best in his relationship, as well as, career! 

Kayla Borens is a senior from Stephen F Austin State University pursuing a degree in Public Communications. She has been selected as a recipient for the 2012 Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges and graduate of Kilgore Junior College. Kayla currently interns for pr firm CasMacPR, and teaches Zumba! She is also an active member in a Christian youth group, The TURNAROUND in East Texas, as well as a supporting sister of younger brother, Spencer and older sister, Selena. Her post-graduation plans include working in Texas pursuing a career in public relations and social media and making her parents proud. :) You can follow her via Twitter @PR_incess_KayB & @creativedream_.