Meet EC: Marketing & Publicity Director Courtney Jenney

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

This week we profiled our Marketing & Publicity Director Courtney Jenney! She’s a freshman from Massachusetts who has been an essential member to Her Campus this year.

1. What’s your favorite part of HC?

My favorite part of HC is that I can express my own opinions and advice to the Seton Hall community and talk about anything that interests me!

2. What made you want to be in charge of marketing for Her Campus?

I wanted to be in charge of marketing for HC because I really think people need to know more about it. We have amazing writers and photographers and more people need to read what we all have to say. I wanted to be able to take a higher position in the HC community so I can help to make it better known.

3. What’s your dream job?

My dream job is to write for the fashion industry, I would also love to be a fashion photographer!

4. What’s your favorite part about Seton Hall?

My favorite part about Seton Hall is the close vicinity to New York City! I wanted a campus where I could be in an enclosed community but able to get to the city whenever possible.

5. What’s your keys to keeping it all together at school?

My keys to keeping it together at school are definitely keeping a planner and calendar!! Organization is key. Also, always surround yourself with good friends that push you to be a better you. Also, don’t forget to always be your own best friend!

While striving to become a high maintenance magazine girl, Rachel in the mean time, is a Senior Diplomacy major at Seton Hall. Obsessions include: her dog, airplanes, horoscopes (Cosmo astrologers are n e v e r wrong), and her sorority. When asked where she plans to be in 10 years Rachel responded "In 10 years I hope I'm either a very successful NYC woman or on vacation...either will do really."