Campus Celeb – Her Campus CC’s!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Name: Rebecca Gramuglia

Year: Junior (graduating next December)

Major: Public Relations

Hometown: Paramus, NJ

Name: Rachel Wyncoop

Year: Sophomore

Major: Diplomacy with a minor in Public Relations

Hometown: Kingston, NY

Meet Seton Hall’s Her Campus’ celeb CCs! We think they’re pretty spectacular!

Once upon a time, Seton Hall used to have a Her Campus chapter, but unfortunately, things didn’t go so smoothly. Rebecca and Rachel are responsible for bringing one back to SHU and we couldn’t be happier!

“It gives us a voice,” Rebecca shared. “…Her Campus is personal too. I think it hits at the right points and connects to a lot of different women. It really brings us together.”

Both of these celebs are also role models to anyone. Rebecca will graduate early, next winter and Rachel will be studying abroad in France next fall. So what advice do they have for the rest of us?

To get involved.

“I don’t think I would’ve enjoyed college as much as I have without getting involved,” Rebecca said.

“Everyone has to have a thing,” Rachel added. “…I was nervous to branch out, but you can’t be nervous.”

So what’s next for this dynamic duo?

“I’m really excited to study abroad and broaden my horizons…and also narrow down what I want to do with the rest of my life,” Rachel shared.

“I hope to really be doing something that I enjoy. No matter what it is, I just hope it’s something that I really like,” Rebecca added.

And of course Her Campus had some fun questions too!

HC (Her Campus): If you could have any super power, what would it be?

RG (Rebecca Gramuglia): Invisibility.

RW (Rachel Wyncoop): Same, invisibility for sure.

HC: If you were stuck on an island and could only have 3 things, what would they be?

RG: a cellphone with service and unlimited battery, a really good grilled chicken sandwich because I’m hungry all the time, and John Stamos.

RW: Definitely a cellphone, a full bookshelf, and a personal chef.

HC: If could choose any song to be your personal theme song what would it be?

RG: “September” by Earth, Wind, & Fire.

RW: I guess I’d have to say “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child because I love when you walk into a room and know everyone, even though the meaning of that song is completely different, the title works.

A spunky and quirky Public Relations, Journalism, and Spanish Major at Seton Hall University and sister of Alpha Gamma Delta. A Syracuse native-turned-Jersey Girl. Slightly obsessed with John Mayer, my dog, and anything sparkly. Moving to the City and never looking back...