Her Campus Surivival Kit Coverage + GIVEAWAY!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

It’s our third week being back at school, and things are starting to pick up. The homework is really starting to pile up and some professors are even starting to give tests. Luckily, Her Campus sent us the perfect package to help us survive Fall Quarter in our latest Survival Kit.

This kit seriously has everything we need for coming back to school: Cold-Eeze for the cold that’s going around, 5-Hour Energy for late-night cram sessions, TRESemmé hair products and NYC eyeshadow sticks to help get ready for reuniting with friends, Chipotle BOGO cards for lunch breaks, headphones from 5-Hour Energy to listen to music in the library and lots of other awesome miscellaneous stuff.

If you’re jealous of all these goodies the Her Campus Seattle University staff gets, don’t worry; we’re giving you the opportunity to take home part of the survival kit, too! Enter our giveaway below for a chance to win one of two prizes with selections of the survival kit picked especially for Seattle University students.

Enter the giveaway here.

Just another college student trying to have it all, including style and comfort; follow my personal struggles with fashion, finances, and the future at www.thehannahgold.com