pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Troy DeWeever, ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

Cutie: Troy DeWeever

Year: Senior

Major: Marketing

Minor: Music

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Relationship status: “Eligible Bachelor on the Prowl.”

Her Campus: “How would you describe yourself in three words?”

Troy DeWeever: “Full of surprises.”

HC: “If you could have any superpower, what would it be?”

TD: “My superpower would be the ability to teleport anywhere. I would go to California whenever Bona’s got too cold. “

HC: “What qualities do you typically look for in a girl?”

TD: “A girl who can recite the lyrics to ‘It Wasn’t Me’ by Shaggy will impress the pants off of me. She also has to have a sense of humor and love the term ‘Netflix and Chill.’”

HC: “What’s your favorite genre of music?”

TD: “I love every genre of music except Country. I’m a big-time sucker for the oldies, from classic rock to old school hip-hop. “

HC: “Do you have any musical talents that many people don’t know about?”

TD: “Everyone knows about my musical talents and I have no shame hiding them. My aim is to please the ear of anyone who listens to my guitar, piano or vocal skills.”

HC: “If you could shadow any celebrity for one month, who would it be?”

TD: “If it was for one month, I would definitely shadow Childish Gambino. Being the multi-talented guy that he is, it would be great to learn everything he knows about the entertainment industry.”

HC: “Name three things you can’t live without…”

TD: “Food, water and music.”

HC: “What’s the one meal you could never get tired of?”

TD:  “Lasagna.”

HC: “What are you most thankful for this year?”

TD: “My health. I feel that this year has been the deciding factor to a healthier life style.”

HC: “Where do you see yourself in five years?”

TD: “Working in either an entertainment marketing agency or in the studio making a track with Pharrell and Snoop.”

HC: “If you had to give a freshman one tip of advice, what would you say?”

TD: “Don’t be rushing to get out of here. Before you know it, one blink and it’s graduation.”

HC: “If there was one thing about your college experience that you could change, what would it be?”

TD: “I wouldn’t change a thing! College has been great – actually, probably study a tad more.”

HC: “What are you involved with on campus?”

TD: “Black Student Union (BSU), Asian Students In Action (ASIA) , Latino Student Union (LASO), Student Ambassadors, Jazz Band, SIMM Marketing and the American Advertising Federation (AAF).”

HC: “What do you like most about St. Bonaventure University?”

TD: “Everybody here is just so friendly. It’s kind of scary sometimes, but I love it. The scenery here is gorgeous as well.

Hello lovely,I’m Dasey. Yes- it’s pronounced just like the flower. I’m a 22-year-old writer/blogger/ communicator. News reporting isn’t my thing, but feature writing is where it’s at! I love miniature dogs and dancing obnoxiously in my apartment. I’m not shy about giving my opinion about something- So, expected the unexpected.
A junior at St. Bonaventure University majoring in Journalism/Mass Communications and French. She can always be found with a Dunkin Donuts iced coffee in hand, at the gym attempting to do yoga, or binge watching Grey's Anatomy with Ben&Jerry's. You can follow her on twitter @emilyrosman or on Instagram emilyrosman.