SAU Helps Students De-Stress for Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SAU chapter.

It’s finally here: Christmas season and the end of a long semester. But there is only one way students can enjoy their break, and that is to get through fall semester finals week 2014. Luckily, there are a number of programs available for students to feel a little less stress as they work to complete their classes and earn the grade. 

The Library is bringing back therapy dogs to give students a chance to take a break and relax by playing with them. The dogs will be in the library on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The Library will also have free Pop-tarts for students as they study on Sunday and Monday while supplies last. For students who need a little extra study time, the Library will remain open until 1 a.m. on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday as well.

Monday from 7 -10 p.m. will see a Study-A-Thon in the Rogalski Center Ballroom complete with brainfood for everyone to enjoy. In case students need a relaxing massage, on Thursday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. chair massages will be offered in lower Cosgrove.

Don’t forget about Christmas mass at 9 p.m in the chapel on Tuesday night followed by Midnight Breakfast in the Cosgrove cafeteria starting at 10 p.m.

We believe in you, Bees! Good luck!

*Photos courtesy of Google.com