Style your Personality from your Haircut to your Accessories!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rowan chapter.

On a rare spring-like day in February, Freshman Jodi Dziedzic sports an earth-tone outfit, complimented by unique accessories and an edgy hairstyle to complete her stylish look. Rocking a Nikon camera, long board, and pixie haircut, Jodi blushes at the idea of being considered a “hipster.” Cardigan: Mustard colored, sweater material From: Forever 21 Cost: $25 Shirt: Graphic Tee From: Zumiez Cost: $30 Pants: Rolled up blue skinny jeans From: American Eagle Cost: $20 (a 2 for 20 deal!) Shoes: Original Classic Authentic White Vans From: Vans Cost: $45 Scarf: Solid black scarf From: Department Store Cost: $7 Belt: Woven brown leather belt From: Department store Cost: $30 Bag: Ecote Solid Canvas Backpack From: Urban Outfitters Cost: $70 Want this look?? Here are some places that could help you make it happen! Mustard colored, sweater material cardigan Try: Charlotte Russe, American Eagle, and Gap Graphic Tee Try: Delia’s, Forever 21, and Hot Topic Blue Skinny Jeans Try: H&M, Pac Sun, and Old Navy White Sneakers Try: Payless, Keds, and Zumiez Black Scarf and Brown Belt Department stores usually have generic ones for cheap! Try Marshalls or Ross, too, for accessories like this- a real money saver! Backpack If you fell in LOVE with her bag and want the exact one for yourself, Pac Sun is having a sale on it (as of right now) for $20! –If not, try Target! They have great, unique personality pleasing bags for equally pleasing prices!

Laura is a Sophomore at Rowan University who likes writing, acting, and singing. She is a Radio/TV/Film major and minors in advertising. Find her on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/laura.fanelli.14
Julissa is currently a senior at Rowan University located in Glassboro were she is a proud sister of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc. from the INVICIBLE theta chapter. She majors in journalism and has a double concentration in International studies and New Media. Julissa hails from Passaic, NJ, even though she is a New Yorker at heart. She strives to become an amazing bilingual writer. She can admit that she has an obsession with nail polish. Julissa in her spare time enjoys volunteering, reading, rock climbing, and movies. To many individuals she is known to be the three Fs: fun, funky and feisty.