1. How long have you been a member of DPO?
Well, since founding Delta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc. officially on the Rochester campus in Spring of 2010, it has been about a year and half!
2. As President, what are your goals for DPO this semester?
My personal goal as President is to provide the best environment and motivation for my sisters to have the best year in their college careers! For DPO as a whole, I expect us to rise and fulfill new goals and really make a positive impact on the college community.
3. What are the major challenges/ rewards of being president of an organization?
Some major challenges about being President is just staying organized and making sure everything is going according to plan. The reward is to see all the hard work of my motivated sisters pay off! All of us have unique innovative ideas, and watching those ideas become realities is so amazing!
4. What other campus organizations are you involved in?
On campus, I am a part of a competitive dance team, Rochester Raas. Not only do we do performances on campus, but we also travel to competitions nationwide!
5. Lastly, what is your favorite fall activity?
My favorite fall activity would have to be apple picking with friends and then making hot apple cider later that night with everyone.