Killian Castner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at RIT chapter.

Name: Killian Castner
Year: Sophomore
Major: Industrial design
Hometown: Charleston, South Carolina
Involvement: WITR, cycling team, industrial design student association, RA
Interests: Cycling, running, music, going to concerts, cooking, hanging out with friends
Relationship Status: Single
Dream Girl: Zooey Deschanel
Dream Job: Designer for Specialized Bicycles out in California
Favorite Quote: “-ism’s in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself.” -Ferris Bueller
Interesting Fact: I have multiple tattoos, one of which is a Star Wars one

Jenna is an Advertising and Public Relations student at RIT, minoring in Marketing. She is a cupcake lover (although she loves how they look more than they taste), advocate of Breast Cancer education and awareness, sister of ZTA and assistant at RIT Sports Information. She loves wedding blogs, sailing, photography, bright colors, nail polish and a new pair of Sperry Top Siders. She has traveled to Spain, Israel, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Germany and Canada- with Spain and Israel being her favorites outside the U.S. Within the states, Jenna loves Rhode Island (especially the town of Watch Hill); Seattle, Washington; and Dallas, Texas. Although she is from the Garden State, Jenna hates the Jersey shore but does love to fist pump once in a while and hopes to move to Texas after graduation. With three PR internships as well as an advertising one under her belt, Jenna hopes to persue a career in either of these fields... or wedding planning, but she can keep dreaming.