This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Rider chapter.
You’ve seen her around, perhaps strutting around campus with her perfectly bouncy, glossed locks and curves. Or maybe you’ve seen her working it out on the dance floor at all those Basketball games. Doesn’t matter where you’ve seen her, the point is that you have. Tiffany Amber stands out from the crowd and now she’s talking to us about her makeup tricks to why she’s obsessed with Amber Rose.

Your makeup always looks flawless. What do you do?
My daily makeup routine is very simple. Usually a touch of eyeliner for my top lips, sum blush, and pink champagne eye shadow that really just brightens up my eyes. However for a party or event, I’ll bring out the lipstick and focus more on my eye make-up

We’ve seen you around in some killer kicks. How many shoes do you have in your closet?
Honestly don’t even know. I’d have to say at least of 25 pairs.

Do you have any fashion obsessions?
I recently got obsessed with different color lipsticks. Hot pink, red, deep browns, tans, glimmer, dull. I feel like there’s a color for every occasion and mood. I also love earrings: studs, dangles, hoops, diamonds, all kinds.

What is inside your handbag says a lot about you. What do you always carry in your purse?
Bags are definitely important. I prefer big bags hands down. And I tend to throw in anything in there. Back-up make-up just in case, keys, pens, but def got to make sure I got my wallet and credit card with me at all times.

What are your wardrobe staples?
I can’t live without a pair of uggs. No matter what condition there in they are the most comfortable shoes to just throw on and go.

You seem extremely confident and self-assured, are you?
Indeed I would say I am very confident. It runs in the family. I remember being in high school I wasn’t as confident being that I wasn’t a skinny white girl as the majority was. However, I learned to embrace my curves and flaunt them!

Who’s style would you steal if you could?
Amber Rose hands down. Her lipstick game inspired me haha. But he style is incredible and so effortless. She definitely loves herself, and her form-fitting outfits accentuate that. She loves taking risks, and they always work for her.

What’s the best beauty advice you’ve ever received?
My high school mentor/ dear friend Ms. Torrie Robinson (a Rider alumni) always reminded me to love myself. When you love yourself, and equip yourself with confidence, that’s when you discover your own beauty in every way. I look in the mirror and I love what I see despite the many flaws. Of course I share it with others. I love to encourage.

You can connect with Tiffany on Facebook.
A New Jersey native, Amber S. Brown is an ambitious communication/journalism student who aspires to have a career in the magazine world. Amber is a well-rounded and committed student who has repeatedly earned herself a spot on the Dean’s list at her university. Her thirst and energy for writing, style, and fitness keeps her one step ahead of everyone else. Driven to bring something fresh and new to the magazine industry, Amber continues to be focused, motivated, and has an unbreakable “anything’s possible” attitude.