Jeff Hamilton

Posted -

Name: Jeff Hamilton
Major: Math
Hometown: Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
Year: Junior

HC: Do you have any dating deal breakers?
Jeff: I like somebody who takes care of their body. That’s important to me. If you take care of yourself physically, it says a lot about you. I’m turned off by bad eating. No junk food junkies. It’s hard to stay in shape, and it says a lot about your personality if you do that. 

HC: Do you have a favorite holiday to celebrate at Penn State?
Jeff: Halloween. I love making costumes. I always do something fun. Freshman year I was an Avatar, so I painted myself and bought a wig.

HC: What is your favorite late night snack?
Jeff: Crispy noodles and duck sauce from McLanahan’s.

HC: What is on the top of your Penn State bucket list?
Jeff: I would love to meet every person in my classes. There could be so many great people that you never got to know. I’ve only had one big class in the forum, but I would sit there and think about how there were so many people. You never really got a chance to know them because it’s such a big classroom.    

HC: What's something people don’t know about you?
Jeff: I play the piano. I don’t play often here, but I like to play classic rock like Billy Joel. 

HC: What makes someone truly cute?
Jeff: Smiles kill.

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

Editor's Note

Our first-ever book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life, hits stores this April. Pre-order your copy HERE by March 31 to get access to a Google Hangout Q&A with the Her Campus co-founders!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login